Domaine de Maouries SAINT MONT Domaine Maouries - Rouge - 2020
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Maouries
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : A.O.C Saint Mont
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 80% Tannat 15% Fer Servadou 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Plateau argilo-calcaire à galets roulés
From now on for the fruity side but can wait up to 5 to 8 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
It is the wine of friends par excellence! It will be perfect as an aperitif with tapas, with duck confit or a discreet cheese.
Aperitif - Cheese - Game - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS