Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Mourchon
- Year : 2016
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : 95% Grenache 5% Syrah
- Soil : Marnes grises pures en coteaux
To be enjoyed now and kept for up to 8 years. Decant two hours before tasting. Serve between 16 and 17°C.
To be enjoyed with duck confit, juicy meat, creamy cheeses or chocolate desserts with a red fruit coulis.