Domaine de Mourchon Family Syrah - Rouge - 2018
The word of the Winemaker, Kate Mckinlay et Sébastien Magnouac :
The color is an intense purple, almost like ink, with a nose that expresses black currant, plum, and licorice on a spicy background. The palate is elegant and long with a pronounced intensity of fruit and powerful tannins.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Mourchon
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100% Syrah
- Soil : Marnes grises pures en coteaux
Decant at least two hours before tasting. Drink now and keep for up to 8 years. Serve between 16 and 17°C.
To be enjoyed with rich dishes such as aubergine parmigiano, turkey or game.
THE LATEST COMMENTS