The fine bubbles rise in the glass and carry with them all the aromatic freshness of the Chardonnay and Chenin grape varieties: white fruits (apples, pears...), citrus fruits (lemons, grapefruits), flowers (lime, acacia...) and dried fruits (almonds, hazelnuts...). The palate, like a warm brioche, is crispy in its aromas and fresh in its flavour.
The word of the Winemaker, Amélie Neau :
Pale yellow Crémant with golden reflections and very fine bubbles. The nose combines red fruit and woody aromas. The mouth, harmonious, balanced, long, leaves a feeling of freshness characteristic of the appellation.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de Nerleux
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 80% Chenin, 20% chardonay
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
Ideal now or to keep between 1 and 4 years.
This Crémant will go well with fish accompanied by a creamy reduction sauce, cassolettes or seafood pies, creamy white meats, truffled white pudding, fried scallops, certain cheeses (comté...).
THE LATEST COMMENTS