Domaine de Nerleux La folie des Loups - Rosé
A persistent nose of red and black fruits that bring a very beautiful fruity freshness. A velvety mouth enhanced by fine bubbles sparkling with malice. The lively and subtle aromas of rose, rosemary, cherries and conifers reinforce this interesting, softened vivacity of vanilla and liquorice.
The word of the Winemaker, Amélie Neau :
A tenacious nose of red and black fruits which brings a very beautiful fruity freshness. A velvety mouthfeel enhanced by the fine bubbles sparkling with mischief. The lively and subtle aromas of rose, rosemary, cherries and resinous fruits support this interesting vivacity softened by vanilla and liquorice.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Domaine de Nerleux
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Crémant de Loire
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 80% Cabernet franc, 20% Chenin
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Ideal from now on. Storage between 1 and 4 years.
This cuvée will go well with your aperitifs, desserts with red fruits.
THE LATEST COMMENTS