The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Nerleux
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur-Champigny
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
This wine will evolve for another 2 to 4 years, but it is perfect for immediate consumption!
This wine will accompany many cold meats (Rillauds d'Anjou, rillettes, smoked hams...), river fish with dense flesh, pot au feu or calf's head, cold black pudding or pan-fried with apples, grilled meat, tartar or beef carpaccio
or soft cheeses (reblochon, brie, camembert).