The robe is a very pale salmon pink with delicate silver-gray reflections. The nose is very greedy and delivers small red fruits (red currant, wild strawberry). We discover a very delicate mouth, of a beautiful straightness, with a great flexibility then a long and sharp final with a point of very pleasant freshness.
The word of the Winemaker, Amélie Neau :
"Carried on aromas of red fruits such as vine peach and a hint of spices. The palate is round, charming, its finish excites the taste buds while reminding the acidulous character of redcurrant and cherry.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Domaine de Nerleux
- Year : 2022
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.50°
- Grape : 100% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo - Calcaire
To be enjoyed now, accompanied with fresh products in mixed salads, grilled meats... Serve between 8 and 10° with 1 to 2 years of possible aging.
Garden side: Loire elver salad, mint tabbouleh, lemon chives and crab duo for freshness, Sea side grilled fish: mackerel, salmon, sardines and smelt fries for flavours and earth side grilled white meat, skewers or poultry such as guinea fowl supreme and its creamy mushroom sauce.
THE LATEST COMMENTS