Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Liquid
- Domain : Domaine de Peytoupin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Loupiac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 85% Sémillon, 10% Muscadelle, 5% Sauvignon
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires
It can be used now and/or can be easily stored for about 40 years. To be served chilled!
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
The combinations for this cuvée are still as numerous as ever, but the agreements can also remain traditional, with a reminder: The gourmet marriage with Foie Gras, with white meats, with marbled cheeses, excellent with Roquefort cheese and desserts. Serve also as an aperitif, the power combined with the sweetness of candied fruit notes will delight your guests' palates.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS