Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Peytoupin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Loupiac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 85% Sémillon, 10% Muscadelle, 5% Sauvignon
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires
It can be used now and/or can be easily stored for about 40 years. To be served chilled!
The combinations for this cuvée are still as numerous as ever, but the agreements can also remain traditional, with a reminder: The gourmet marriage with Foie Gras, with white meats, with marbled cheeses, excellent with Roquefort cheese and desserts. Serve also as an aperitif, the power combined with the sweetness of candied fruit notes will delight your guests' palates.