An exceptional white wine for ageing, La Dame gives off complex aromas of tropical and candied fruits. Its mouth, of a rare intensity, is silky and elegant.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de Rocheville
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur
- Classifications : Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 100% Chenin blanc récolté en légère surmaturation
- Soil : Coteau de sable sur argilo-calcaire
Splendid in its youth, it will nevertheless keep for 20 years in a good cellar.
Excellent as an aperitif, La Dame is a perfect accompaniment to asparagus or endives, fish in sauce, blue-veined or goat's cheese, exotic or spicy dishes (ginger, curry, etc.).
To be served chilled between 12° and 14°.
Aperitif - Asian - Foie gras - Cheese - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS