Silver Medal at the Challenge Millésime Bio 2021 Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2020 (90/100)
The word of the Winemaker, Philippe Porche :
La Jouvencelle is a wine full of youth and freshness. Its aromas of citrus fruits (citron) and tropical fruits (passion) are accompanied by notes of ?orales and toasted. It brings a beautiful substance in the mouth and a touch of final liveliness very pleasant.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de Rocheville
- Year : 2022
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur
- Classifications : Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Chenin blanc
- Soil : Vieilles vignes sur coteau de sable sur argilo-calcaire
Splendid in its youth, it will keep its freshness for nearly 10 years in a good cellar.
Serve chilled between 12° and 14°. Ideal as an aperitif, La Jouvencelle can also be served with grilled fish, poultry, goat's cheese or blue cheese.
Aperitif - Cheese - Seafood - Fish
THE LATEST COMMENTS