Domaine de Rombeau Le - Rouge - 2018
In the mouth it offers notes of black fruit, spices and liquorice. At the end of the palate, we find a note of violet. It is a structured, robust, fleshy wine with a long finish.
The word of the Winemaker, PierreHenri deLaFabregue :
A structured and structured wine!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Rombeau
- Year : 2018
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15.00°
- Grape : mourvèdre 80%, syrah 10%, grenache 10%
- Soil : Terrasses argilo calcaires de galets roulés
Drink now or keep for up to 10 years in the cellar.
To be kept - To be drunk immediately
Its delicacy and spicy fruitiness allow it to go well with your beef fillets, for example.
THE LATEST COMMENTS