Domaine de Sainte Marie Savagnin - Blanc - 2013
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de Sainte Marie
- Year : 2013
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côtes-du-Jura
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Savagnin 100%
- Soil : Marnes Grises
To be served at room temperature, wine for laying down
To impress - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
Perfect accompaniment to poultry, spicy food, Asian cuisine, Comté and Mont d'Or.
Asian - Cheese - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS