The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Terrebrune
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Bonnezeaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chenin 100 %
- Soil : Argilo schisteux
Now and to keep for several decades. Serve at a temperature of 12°C
As an aperitif, with cooked foie gras, white meats, strong cheeses, blue cheese and dessert. A younger Bonnezeaux can be served with shellfish such as lobster or langoustine.