Domaine de Verquière de - Sablet - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Verquière
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Sablet
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 60% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 15% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault
- Soil : Argilo calcaire caillouteux
With a meal or with cheese. Drink now or keep for up to 5 years.
Perfect with meat in sauce, game and all cheeses.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Verquière
The Domaine de Verquière is located in Sablet, a welcoming and generous land that produces red wines with a rich and powerful bouquet. The winemaker cultivates four main grape varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault and Mourvèdre, on a golden soil! On this terroir that Thibault respects and protects, a dozen vintages are worked in the Côtes du Rhône Villages Sablet and Rasteau appellations. The wines are round, fruity, sometimes complex: we can see the winemaker's touch. Since 2011, Thibault has been converting to organic farming and was certified three years later.