Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Vézian
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet-sauvignon 50%, Carignan 50%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaireux, caillouteux
An ideal wine for a barbecue of meat, exotic and spicy dishes or a nice cheese platter.
Serve between 16° and 18°C