Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Vézian
- Year : 2019
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache noir 50% , Cabernet sauvignon 50%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaireux
As an accompaniment to meat in sauce, small game, grilled meats, ribs of beef, leg of lamb with herbs.
Serve at about 16° now.
Can be aged between 4 and 7 years.