Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de Vézian
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay 100%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaireux, caillouteux
Serve as an aperitif, with grilled fish, shellfish, duck aiguillettes or tapas.
To impress - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Served between 7° and 9°C
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS