Domaine de Vézian Emma - Rouge - 2017
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Vézian
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache noir, Carignan, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Argilo-calcaireux, caillouteux
To be enjoyed with good meat and even as an aperitif.
Serve between 13° and 15°C.