Domaine de Vézian Emma - Rouge - 2018
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Vézian
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation :
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache noir, Carignan, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Argilo-calcaireux, caillouteux
To be enjoyed with good meat and even as an aperitif.
Serve between 13° and 15°C.
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Vézian
The Domaine de Vézian is located in the south of France, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, between the Mediterranean Sea and Mount Canigou. Located in the commune of Ponteilla, the 30Ha vineyard stretches over the hilly soils of the Aspres. These soils, coming from the erosion of the surrounding massifs, are rather poor, stony clay-limestone, mixed with sandy clays which form excellent supports for quality vineyards. The vines of the Domaine de Vézian are cultivated in "minimal pruning", this process consists in pruning the vine as little as possible by carrying out only the trimming. It allows to reduce phytosanitary treatments and to produce more concentrated, fruitier and optimal quality wines. A more "natural" way of controlling development: we are talking about sustainable agriculture! The terroirs of the Domaine de Vézian are home to a wide variety of grape varieties, which allows us to produce complex blends and to offer you wines with character. The wines produced vary according to the grape varieties used. White wines : Sauvignon, Grenache white and grey, Macabeu. Red wines : Pinot noir, Grenache noir, Carignan, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Marselan and Caladoc. Rosé wines : Pinot, Grenache noir, Cabernet Franc, Syrah and Carignan Our commitments : --> A reasoned and sustainable viticulture : An alternative to conventional viticulture associated with NO pruning. This approach allows us to reduce phytosanitary treatments and sulfites by 50% (MJG Briu: 85mg/L of wine/authorized doses: 200mg/L of wine).Non-pruning gives smaller and healthier grapes to elaborate quality wines, fruity and of optimal color.--> Zero glyphosate, zero pesticides and insecticides: readings carried out in March 2019 showed that our soils do not contain any residues of glyphosate and our grapes do not contain any pesticides and insecticides (Analyses COFRAC-March 2019). In short, a healthy environment producing quality grapes and wine! --> Label Origine France Garantie (BV Cert. 6012059) : Pioneer in this approach, in 2015 the Domaine de Vézian was the first wine estate labeled Origine France Garantie. This label means that the Domaine is committed to purchasing all raw materials in France, themselves guaranteed to be made in France. This includes: bottles, corks, labels, products, vineyard plans...