Domaine de Vézian Face à face - Rouge - 2018
Aromas of pepper, black fruits (blackberries and blackcurrants) with a vegetal touch of garrigue, it develops over time a wide aromatic register. On the palate, we find touches of truffle, leather and stewed fruit, but also beautiful scents of spices. Can be kept between 5 and 7 years.
The word of the Winemaker, Guy BRIU :
A high quality wine, suitable for ageing.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine de Vézian
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Mourvèdre 100%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaireux, caillouteux
Accompanies braised rack of lamb, roasted figs and cheeses with character.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Serve between 13° and 15°C.
THE LATEST COMMENTS