Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Domaine des Allegrets
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Duras
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 70% Sémillon 30% Sauvignon
- Soil : Ferreux-Argile
To be served immediately, but can also be kept for 20 years without any problem.
To drink with cheeses such as Tête de moine, Fourme d'Ambert. Will blend divinely with Indian cuisine or Shisuan cuisine