Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Allegrets
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Duras
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 50% Sauvignon 50% Sémillon
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Drink it now. Can be kept for two to three years. Drink between 10 and 12° C
Gratin of courgettes with mint, Sole meunière, Carpaccio de Saint Jacques, grilled prawns, goat cheese.