Domaine des Chers Moulin à Vent vieilles vignes - Rouge - 2020
The 2016 vintage shows a beautiful richness, remarkable power and a black fruit mixed with spices, truffles and undergrowth.
The word of the Winemaker, Arnaud Briday :
Of garnet color, our Moulin à Vent vieilles vignes is a complex red wine. Located in the commune of Chénas in the old town, the jewel of the crus is remarkable for its richness, its structure and its subtlety. A racy wine combining finesse and elegance is accompanied by notes of black fruits, pepper, truffle.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
Domaine des Chers
2021, Beaujolais - Juliénas
Domaine des Chers
2021, Beaujolais - Moulin-à-Vent
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine des Chers
- Year : 2020
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Moulin-à-Vent
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gamay noir à jus blanc
- Soil : Sables et granites
Decant 2 hours before and serve between 16 and 18 °C.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar
Starter : Terrine of wild boar, foie gras, eggplant cake, breast salad and tapenade.
Main course : Grilled beef, doe steak, leg of lamb, veal kidney
Cheese : Epoisse, Fourme d' Ambert, Roquefort, Morbier
Dessert : Chocolate mousse, Tartelette amandine, Pear with red wine.
THE LATEST COMMENTS