The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine des Chézelles
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : IGP Val de Loire
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Sablo-argilo-calcaire
Drink now and within 2 years. Serve between 14 and 15°.
Ideal to drink with cold meats as an aperitif, or with white meats, grilled meats or roasted poultry.