Domaine des Conquêtes Convoitises - Rouge - 2018
The word of the Winemaker, Charles Ellner :
Complex and expressive nose, mixing aromas of red fruits and spices. The palate is supple on Cherry and Raspberry liqueur, pepper and liquorice on a roll. This vintage is maturing.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine des Conquêtes
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah 40%, Grenache 40%, Mourvèdre 20%
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
To be enjoyed between 16 and 18° and open at least 1 hour before tasting.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
It will be perfect with cooked meat dishes (beef, leg, game, etc.) and cheese.
THE LATEST COMMENTS