The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Des Deux Arcs
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou Villages
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Limon sablo-argileux sur schiste gréseux
Drink now or keep for 10 years. Reaches its prime after 5 to 8 years in the cellar.
Perfect with red meat, game and light cheeses.