The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Des Deux Arcs
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : limon argilo-sableux sur altération de métagrauwacke (compression sableuse, d’argile et de schiste)
Anjou des Deux Arcs often requires 1 to 2 years of waiting in the cellar to soften its distinguished tannins. Peak after 3 years, it can be kept for 5 years. Serve at room temperature after 2 hours in a decanter.
red meats and light cheeses