The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine des Fournelles
- Year : 2021
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Brouilly
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : gamay noir à jus blanc
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
To drink young for its fruity side or to keep longer to recover its mineral side. The 2015 vintage is exceptional and is a true wine to keep.
It can be drunk in all circumstances. Around a delicatessen or cheese platter or during an everyday meal.