Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine des Frontières
- Year : 2019
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Juliénas
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gamay
- Soil : roches volcaniques
A wine with character and terroir that will be perfect with a beautiful "Lyonnaise-style" cuisine. Keeps for 5 to 7 years. Serve between 13 and 15°C depending on the age of the wine.
A half-mourning Bresse chicken or an American lobster!
The Wine Estate
Domaine des Frontières
When Jeremy THIEN decided in 2012 to nestle in his hillsides on the borders of Beaujolais and Mâconnais, it was to wear three hats: that of the producer, the winegrower and the wine merchant. He has decided to take on these three jobs as a craftsman in order to make what he calls "the turn of his life". Nestled on the hillsides on the borders of the Beaujolais and Mâconnais regions, our old vines produce fine and authentic terroir wines. The grapes are harvested entirely by hand. In our cellar, we vinify and mature our wines like craftsmen. I particularly like two parcels, one in Juliénas at a place called Vayolette. With a northern exposure and a late ripening, it gives a wine of great finesse. The other, in Beaujolais-Villages, the Pré des Bois, which dominates the village of Jullié and has a very particular grain.