Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Grandes Espérances
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Chenin 100%
- Soil : Argile à Silex
To be combined with a simple and authentic cuisine. From now on and to be stored in the cellar. Serve between 10 and 12°C.
This orange wine will go perfectly with an asparagus risotto or a chicken with coconut milk. Its citrus aromas can be enjoyed with cheeses as well as with desert delicacies.