Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine des Grandes Espérances
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Sauvignon
- Soil : Limon sur argiles
To be served with gourmet dishes as an aperitif! To be enjoyed now or stored in your cellar. Serve between 10 and 12°C.
This wine will enhance your varied dishes such as veal blanquette, eggplant gratin, or a tian of summer vegetables. But will also shine on a seafood platter.
The Wine Estate
Domaine des Grandes Espérances
The richness of the Domaine des Grandes Espérances certainly lies in its grape varieties. Covering 24 hectares, the Domaine benefits from an excellent "breeding ground" with numerous varieties, which allows to reinforce the spirit of creation and to offer exceptional vintages every year! The terroirs of the red grape varieties (Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Gamay, Pinot Noir...) are composed of sand and gravel offering generosity and amplitude to the vintages, while the white grape varieties (Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay...) benefit from more siliceous soils, which ensure greediness, purity and minerality. For more than 10 years now, the domain has adhered to the Terra Vitis approach, allowing to improve the cultural practices and to help daily to obtain a healthy and quality harvest.