Domaine des Noëls Domaine des Noëls Coteaux du Layon Faye - Liquoreux - 2014
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Domaine des Noëls
- Year : 2014
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon Faye-d'Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Chenin Blanc
- Soil : Sols de schistes
A structured and masculine setting for lovers of good food that will please both hunters and ladies alike. For the aperitif, a dish of taste or at the end of a meal. To be watched aging for 10 years or more.
Between aperitif and starter, this Layon goes well with petits fours or terrine. For the dish, thin duck fillets or tender meat. A Roquefort will reveal the aromas of this cuvée before going on to dessert.
Aperitif - Dessert - Cheese - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS
Bouche fraiche, franche, sur le coing confit et les agrumes.
Un bel exemple de layon. Degusté ave un tiramisu de fraise-spéculos sur un coulis de citron.
En bouche révélation de poire et de mirabelle
Très long en bouche