Domaine des Perdrix Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er cru Aux - Rouge - 2017
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine des Perdrix
- Year : 2017
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Nuits-Saint-Georges Premier Cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Pinot Noir
- Soil : vignes exposées Sud-Est sur un sol convexe argilo-calcaire à dominance argileuse
To be enjoyed at an ideal temperature of 14-15°C or kept for 10 to 15 years.
Our Nuits-Saint-Georges Premier Cru Aux Perdrix 2017 will be the perfect accompaniment to grilled red meats, a platter of mature cheeses, marinated vegetables or a fine country terrine.
The Wine Estate
Domaine des Perdrix
In 1996 Bertrand, Christiane Devillard and their children Amaury and Aurore took over the exploitation of the Domaine des Perdrix. This estate in the Côte de la Nuits has 12 hectares in the great terroirs of Nuits Saint Georges and Vosne Romanée. Nearly 5 hectares are Nuits Saint Georges Premiers Crus, including the Premier Cru "Aux Perdrix" which is almost entirely owned (99%). The quality of its terroirs, the rigor brought to the cultivation, the wine making and the maturation have earned the Domaine des Perdrix a reputation and an image among the greatest of the great wines of Burgundy.