Very floral, beautiful on the palate, supple, balanced and slightly sweet.
The word of the Winemaker, Pascal Leblanc :
Our Anjou Blanc "Le clos de la Roche" takes its name from the plot where it is cultivated.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Saulaies
- Year : 2022
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Sol limono-sableux de 0 à 40 cm.
as an aperitif, or throughout the meal
Langoustines, crayfish, river fish.
THE LATEST COMMENTS