Domaine des Saulaies Coteaux du Layon "Les Quarts des Noëls" - Blanc - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Saulaies
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon Faye-d'Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Sol limono-argileux
A bottle of Coteaux du Layon can remain uncorked without altering for several weeks in a cool place. Slopes exposed south-west, slow fermentation and ageing on lees. Keeps for 50 years or more.
Aperitif, alone or with toast roasted with foie gras, fine smoked fillets of duck breast, blue cheese, roasted pineapple in butter, rhubarb tart....