Domaine des Saulaies Coteaux du Layon "Les Quarts des Noëls" - Blanc - 2021
Aromatic complexity: aroma of honey and acacia, very persistent in the mouth. Harvested by selective picking of grapes affected by noble rot (60%), full rot (30%) and 10% of passerillés and golden.
The word of the Winemaker, Pascal Leblanc :
A golden wine to be enjoyed as an aperitif, with foie gras, blue cheeses.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Saulaies
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon Faye-d'Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Sol limono-argileux
A bottle of Coteaux du Layon can remain uncorked without altering for several weeks in a cool place. Slopes exposed south-west, slow fermentation and ageing on lees. Keeps for 50 years or more.
To be kept - This will surprise you
Aperitif, alone or with toast roasted with foie gras, fine smoked fillets of duck breast, blue cheese, roasted pineapple in butter, rhubarb tart....
THE LATEST COMMENTS