Domaine des Saulaies Coteaux du Layon "Racines" - Blanc - 2017
Candied fruits, honey, great aromatic complexity. Great length and power in mouth. Lots of fat. Very beautiful matter. Golden color, honey, candied fruits.
The word of the Winemaker, Pascal Leblanc :
The winegrower wanted to pay tribute to his father by making a top-of-the-range cuvée for his 70th birthday.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Saulaies
- Year : 2017
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon Faye-d'Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Sol limono-sableux
Between connoisseurs, as an aperitif, for special occasions or simply to indulge yourself by tasting an exceptional wine
A bottle of Coteaux du Layon can remain uncorked without deteriorating for several weeks in a cool place.
Aperitif, alone or with toast roasted with foie gras, fine smoked fillets of duck breast, blue cheese, roasted pineapple in butter, rhubarb tart....
THE LATEST COMMENTS