Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : DOMAINE DISCHLER
- Year : 2018
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Serve as an aperitif, as a starter with foie gras, with Roquefort or blue cheese and as a dessert.
From now on, and to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve between 8 and 10° C
Perfect as a starter with a slice of foie gras, as a dessert with a chocolate or apricot tart.
Excellent with strong cheeses such as Roqueforts, Fourme d'Ambert, Munster or Maroille.
The Wine Estate
We want to take care of our vines and respect the environment. We practice grassing with a minimum of amendment. The pruning is short and the fruits are harvested at their right maturity to obtain a perfect harmony between sweetness, finesse, structure and elegance... Although we produce the famous and famous Alsatian grape varieties, our estate is known for producing exceptional Riesling thanks to the three different soils that make up our village. These marvellous grape varieties, in these appellations, benefit from terroirs that are ideal for producing a great vintage, such as clay-limestone, pink sandstone and marl limestone terroirs.