Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Dittière
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : argilo-schisteux
It can be drunk young but can wait 5 to 6 years. Serve between 8 and 10°C.
It is perfect with scallops, fish in sauce, white meats, ...
The Wine Estate
An estate managed by two brothers and their wives, Joël is in charge of cultivation and vinification. Bruno is in charge of marketing and management, Agnès and Patricia are in charge of packaging and logistics. In the heart of the Coteaux de l'Aubance, the river of the same name winds its way through and breaks the Armorican massif. The soils of this region are made of schist, chalk and clay. The new cellar-accueil was created in 2001 and this warm place allows to welcome the visitors and the interested ones for tastings with the wine growers. A good way to discover the history and the work of the domain with the winemakers! With this transmission from generation to generation, the wines have become friendly like their winemakers. About the conviviality of the winemakers, open doors are organized at the domain the third weekends of March and December. The opportunity to visit the domain and discover the range of wines produced in AOC, Anjour Blanc and Rouge, Anjou Village Brissac, Coteaux de l'Aubance, Crémant de Loire, Rosé de Loire, Cabernet d'Anjou.