The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Dittière
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux de l'Aubance
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Petits coteaux schisteux
This sweet wine can be drunk young but can also be aged. To be served between 8 and 10°C.
To be served as an aperitif with fine charcuterie, foie gras, certain fish in sauce, certain cheeses (blue, goat, etc.) and possibly desserts.