Domaine Dominique Gruhier Bourgogne Epineuil L'Âme des Dannots - Rouge - 2019
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Dominique Gruhier
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne Epineuil
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification, Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot noir
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire du Kimméridgien
A complex and elegant wine, its spicy and floral style can be combined with Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
Serving temperature: Serve at 16°C. Avoid decanting it. Preferably use large, open glasses in which the wine will gradually express its full potential.
As an aperitif, with red meat, a shoulder of lamb cooked in hay will suit it perfectly. Excellent on a good refined liquorice.