The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Dominique Gruhier
- Year : 2020
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Petit Chablis
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Soil : Tithonien
Surprising and almost exotic, it is a wine to be served to amateurs and connoisseurs for an unadorned tasting.
Operating temperature: 10°C
Aging potential: To be drunk very young on the strength and freshness, it can be aged in the cellar for 5 to 7 years.
During a meal composed for a special occasion. It goes very well with a Chablis andouillette, salmon with sorrel, old cheddar cheese, bluefin tuna sashimi and oysters.