Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine du Champ Chapron
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : IGP Val de Loire
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 11.9°
- Grape : gamay 100%
- Soil : TERROIR : En surface sol sablo limoneux avec quelques éléments cailloux et Quartz, la roche mère composée de micaschistes et de gneiss se situe environ à 50 cm de profondeur.
this wine can be served chilled at 4° or in a pool glass on ice as an aperitif
WINE AND FOOD Pairings : This rosé Loire wine can be served as an aperitif
in summer as an aperitif with ice cubes. It will accompany all
your cold cuts, pâté en croute, Bayonne ham and raw vegetables.
The Wine Estate
Domaine du Champ Chapron
The Domaine du Champ Chapron is a family property dating from the 17th century, located on the border of Brittany and Anjou, near the banks of the Loire River on the hillsides overlooking the Divatte River. The vineyard is one of the great white wine vineyards of the Loire Valley, with also a production of rosé wine, the reds being more confidential. The wines of the domain are supple and fruity, they have a good aptitude for ageing and express the mineral soil of the region.