The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine du Champ Chapron
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Val de Loire
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Abouriou
- Soil : Sol sablo-limoneux schiste et mica schiste
To be served at a temperature between 16 and 17°.
It is advisable to open the bottle some time before serving.
Can be kept for around 10 years.
This wine is perfect to accompany red meat. But also all grilled red meats, beef filet, Tournedos, Daube de Sanglier, Chevreuils.