Domaine du Chardon Bleu Cuvée Ritournelle BIO - Rosé - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine du Chardon Bleu
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Grignan-Les-Adhémar
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 80% grenache, 20% syrah
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
This wine opens as an aperitif, and goes well with your spring and summer meals with family or friends.
Our suggestions for wine pairing with the cuvée ritournelle: small vegetable stuffings (courgette, onion, peppers) as a starter, chicken brochettes marinated with herbs and tagliatelle, and fresh goat cheese.
The Wine Estate
Domaine du Chardon Bleu
Our vineyard is located in the east of the AOC Grignan les Adhémar area, in the south of the Rhone Valley. Our vines are planted between 350 and 450 meters of altitude at the entrance of a valley, in a real Mistral corridor: moreover, when the Mistral starts to blow, we often organize ourselves to go to sheltered plots, at the risk of not being able to work! This configuration offers us very aromatic wines, but often marked by an astonishing freshness for wines from the Rhone Valley, and by spicy notes very present on our red wines (pepper). Several people have asked us if we added pepper to our wine in the 2013 vintage! The vineyard is very fragmented, it's a multitude of small plots that I had to memorize when I started working with my partner (and I didn't always arrive where I was expected!) and each one has its own typicity: some are quite steep and very stony, others are more on the plain and are on clay-limestone soil.