These are vines adjoining the Château, closed by a fenced area of one hectare. They are grown in a way that respects nature, without herbicides. Some of the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks (80%) and the other in oak barrels (20%), resulting in a very balanced wine.
Drink it now. Can be kept for 5 years. Serve between 11 and 13°C.
To be enjoyed as an aperitif, white meat and fish.