Domaine du Château de Fleys Chablis Clos - Blanc - 2020

19€40
Bottle 75cL
Buy High Environmental Value Certified Wines - Les Grappes
Domaine du Château de Fleys - Chablis Clos - Blanc - 2020
 
The word of the Winemaker, :
The vineyards are adjacent to the Château and are enclosed by a one-hectare fence. They are cultivated in the respect of nature, without herbicide. Part of the wine is aged in stainless steel vats (80%) and the other part in oak barrels (20%), resulting in a very balanced wine. Gold medal at the Burgundia competition.

Your review

THE LATEST COMMENTS

Our guarantees

bottles packages
FREE SHIPPING
From 6 bottles by domain
blue truck
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
safeguard
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
Our service

The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate

  • Livraison gratuite Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
  • Commande par 3 Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
  • Anti casse Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
  • Livraison 4 jours Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
  • Livraison europe Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees

Are you a professional ?

Les Grappes PRO

Our team can help you.
Contact us here !

Wine information

  • Domain : Domaine du Château de Fleys
  • Year : 2020
  • Region : Burgundy
  • Appellation : Chablis
  • Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
  • Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
  • Grape : Chardonnay
  • Soil : Kimméridgien

Tasting

When ?
Drink it now. Can be kept for 5 years. Serve between 11 and 13°C.

How ?
To be enjoyed as an aperitif, white meat and fish.

The Wine Estate

Domaine du Château de Fleys

Domaine du Château de Fleys

Other Wines from this Winemaker

Buy High Environmental Value Certified Wines - Les Grappes
Domaine du Château de Fleys - Chablis L'Incontournable - Blanc - 2020
16€35
Béatrice Philippon - Domaine du Château de Fleys
Béatrice Philippon
Domaine du Château de Fleys
2020, Burgundy - Chablis
Buy High Environmental Value Certified Wines - Les Grappes
Domaine du Château de Fleys - Chablis - Blanc - 2021
14€20
Béatrice Philippon - Domaine du Château de Fleys
Béatrice Philippon
Domaine du Château de Fleys
2021, Burgundy - Chablis
Buy High Environmental Value Certified Wines - Les Grappes
Domaine du Château de Fleys - Chablis Premier Cru Mont de Milieu - Blanc - 2019
25€50
Béatrice Philippon - Domaine du Château de Fleys
Béatrice Philippon
Domaine du Château de Fleys
2019, Burgundy
Buy High Environmental Value Certified Wines - Les Grappes
Domaine du Château de Fleys - Chablis 1er Cru Mont de Milieu Vieilles Vignes - Blanc - 2020
21€40
Béatrice Philippon - Domaine du Château de Fleys
Béatrice Philippon
Domaine du Château de Fleys
2020, Burgundy
Buy High Environmental Value Certified Wines - Les Grappes
Domaine du Château de Fleys - Chablis 1er Cru Les Fourneaux - Blanc - 2020
21€40
Béatrice Philippon - Domaine du Château de Fleys
Béatrice Philippon
Domaine du Château de Fleys
2020, Burgundy - Bourgogne

Our concept

DIRECT PURCHASE
Buy directly from the Winemakers
ADVICES
Directly with the winegrowers At domain price
SOCIAL
Discussion with the Les Grappes community

CERTIFIED REVIEWS

Our garanties

DELIVERY
Free from 6 bottles
Rapidity
Within 5 working days
Security
Secure Payments
bfm direct matin lexpress figaro france 3 lci latribune
Subscribe to the news of our winegrowers
My Cart
Your cart is empty
Chargement en cours