Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine du Clos Gautier
- Year : 2016
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 40 %, Grenache 35 % , Mourvèdre 25 %
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire caillouteux
A wine for laying down, can be kept for up to 8 years.
Goes well with all red meats, game and soft cheeses.
The Wine Estate
Domaine du Clos Gautier
The Domaine was born from the will of its founder, and previous owner in 2003, to leave all his business to embark on this incredible adventure. In 2011, the current owner Mr. Pedini falls in love with the place and the wines and shares it with the largest number of people by developing it. He relies on a new team led by Paul Zussini, Director of Operations with remarkable references, and Christophe Bernard, a new oenologist whose success over the past 20 years in being at the top of the rosé wines of Provence are no longer to be demonstrated. A new qualitative leap will bring the Domaine to the top of the appellation. The Clos Gautier estate is located on Trias soils, which are characterized by a patchwork of acid and limestone soils, sometimes on the same plot. The Domaine is divided into 4 distinct blocks, which offers us a real complexity and a great variety of aromas depending on the parcels. For the last 4 years, we have been working to bring our soils back to microbiological activity. Organic amendment every winter, decompacting the soil, mechanical weeding. After flowering, the vineyard is protected with products approved for organic farming, and the two previous treatments are adapted to the development of the vegetation. Our PDO plots are mostly located on hillsides, at the highest point of Carcès. Benefiting from a good exposure and a natural drainage these vines express all the complexity of our terroir. The clay subsoil keeps the roots cool and allows us to benefit from a regular ripening of the grapes without water stress. Domaine Clos Gautier has also been rewarded for its numerous environmental initiatives, perpetuated for several years, with the obtaining of the HVE3 certification in 2020 and the switch to renewable energy (100% of the electricity consumed comes from renewable energy).