A supple, elegant and fruity wine but above all a
but above all a "wine of friends".
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine du Grand Chêne
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Gaillac
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 100% Duras
- Soil : Terrain argilo-calcaire sur la rive droite du Tarn, partie centre du vignoble. Altitude 210m.
Serving temperature : Serve at 16-18° C. Storage : 3 to 4 years. Can be consumed immediately.
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
A discovery as an aperitif with cold cuts or hard cheeses. Ideal during your meal accompanying tajines, grilled meats and white meats.
Aperitif - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS