Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine du Moulin de l'Horizon
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sols Argilo-calcaire sur tuffeau
This cuvée has a strong ageing potential: at least 8 years before reaching its ideal age. For this type of cuvée, the ideal serving temperature is 16°.
For a wine of such stature, a cuisine on game is essential: roasted wild boar legs, melting deer shoulder or even pheasant with cider and apples. Finish your meal with a blue cheese such as Roquefort cheese and a few nuts... a delight!
The Wine Estate
Domaine du Moulin de l'Horizon
We are the Ch'tis winegrowers of the Saumur region. We know about agriculture. We are originally from the North of France, and the family went from cereals and dairy farming to the culture of the vine with an enthusiasm that has never waned. It was in 2002 that Hervé and Christine embarked on the winegrowing adventure out of a passion for wine. Located in the heart of the Saumur appellation, the Moulin de l'Horizon vineyard covers about 30 hectares. The Cabernet Franc is represented at 50%, the Chenin Blanc at 30% and the Chardonnay at 20%. The three colors are represented and the bubbles constitute 60% of the production. Our clay-limestone soils, locally called "tuffeau", retain the winter rainfall. Thus our vines benefit from a regular water supply necessary for the perfect maturation of the grapes. This particularity is at the origin of our supple and fruity wines. All our wines are therefore cultivated, vinified, blended and bottled at the domain by our care. The Moulin de l'Horizon style is singular: a bright fruitiness, a tasty palate and an elegant maturity, the result of a slow and gradual progression from vineyard to cellar.