Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine du Puy
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Chinon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.3°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-siliceux
Drink now and keep for up to 15 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C
To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
It will perfectly accompany a roasted duck breast and, for those who dare, a chocolate dessert.
Aperitif - Dessert - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS